Monday, 14 January 2008
Now we're getting into 2008, here's a list of the 10 most popular articles on the Just Software Solutions website for 2007:
- Elegance in Software and Elegance in
Software part 2
What makes software elegant?
- Reduce Bandwidth Usage by Supporting
Optimize your website by allowing browsers to cache pages that haven't changed
- Introduction to C++ Templates (PDF)
How to use and write C++ templates.
- Using CSS to Replace Text with Images
How to use CSS to display titles and logos as images whilst allowing search engines and users with text-only browsers to see the text.
- Testing on Multiple Platforms with VMWare
The benefits of using VMWare for testing your code or website on multiple platforms
- 10 Years of Programming with POSIX Threads
A review of "Programming with POSIX Threads" by David Butenhof, 10 years after publication.
- Review of Test Driven Development — A Practical
Guide, by Dave Astels
This book will help you to learn TDD.
- Implementing Synchronization Primitives for Boost on Windows Platforms
The technical details behind the current implementation of
- Building on a Legacy
How to handle legacy code.