Just Software Solutions Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting any of our websites or purchasing products or services from us, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Information we may hold about you
Information you give us
We may collect and process data that you give us by submitting a form on one of our websites, or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes, but is not limited to, information you give us when registering with or participating in a discussion or support forum, subscribing to a service we provide, or purchasing a product from us. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
Information we collect about you
Whenever you visit one of our websites, we may automatically collect information about that visit. The information collected may include:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full URL of the pages you visit, time spent on each page, and links you follow;
- information provided to us about you by third parties, such as payment processors (e.g. PayPal).
Cookies may be used to collect information about you as described above. This information is only used for the purposes described below.
Some products or services available through our websites may be inaccessible, or function incorrectly if cookies cannot be stored.
If your web browser is configured to submit a "Do Not Track" request when obtaining web pages, cookies will only be used where necessary for the website functionality you are using, such as to maintain a login session.
Our use of this information
We may use the information we hold about you in the following ways:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to contact you regarding our storage and use of that information;
- to provide you with information related to bug fixes, upgrades and new versions of products you have purchased from us;
- to provide you with information about any changes to services you have purchased from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that we feel may interest you;
- to ensure that the content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to produce anonymized statistical data about the use of our products, services or websites;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
Disclosure of information held about you
We will only share the information held about you with third parties in the following cases:
- where we are using a third party in order to fulfil the uses of that information described above (e.g. payment processors, storage providers and web analytics services);
Access to and changes to information held about you
You may ask us to provide you with a copy of all the information we hold about you by emailing a request to email@example.com.
You may ask us to update the information we hold about you by emailing the changes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may ask us not to contact you. If you are subscribed to a mailing list, then there will be an "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of every email. In all cases, you can request that we no longer contact you by sending an email to email@example.com.
You may ask us to delete all the information we hold about you by emailing a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Doing so may mean that we are no longer able to provide you with products or services which you have purchased from us. If we need to continue storing information about you in order to fulfil legal obligations we will inform you about what data we are required to retain in response to such a request.
Changes to this policy
Contacting us about this policy
If you have any questions about this policy or our use of information we hold about you, please email email@example.com.